Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hello from a newbie in gosport hants

peterpan3494

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Pete and a big welcome to the forum.

Gosport is a nice part of the world. I stayed at the Royal Naval Hospital for a few months in 1995 after getting injured in the army. Plenty of steep hills to walk up I recall...

Kind regards, Andrew

hi guys and girls

not been posting over the few days been reading past threads posted

before i joined plenty to digest how much info can a brain take ha ha ha

what i have found out whilst reading them is what a broad range of members we have here.

people from all walks of life

all have there own angle of thoughts all willing to listen to newbies like myself

this is a cracking site with cracking members

pete

Someone who is nearly local to me (50 miles.

Welcome you are in the right place - great set of guys and galz here.

I will jump the gun and point you to essential reading. This book is highly recommended here in SGL and should be at yer finger tips at all time. Titled "Making Every Photon Count" by Steve Richards and only available from FLO.

Aimed at the beginner in astrophotography it is all encompassing and spells out the necessary groundwork in scope setups etc. etc etc.

This book and many on this site have been of great help, without them, I wouldn't have bothered.

May the photons be with you

Someone who is nearly local to me (50 miles.

Welcome you are in the right place - great set of guys and galz here.

I will jump the gun and point you to essential reading. This book is highly recommended here in SGL and should be at yer finger tips at all time. Titled "Making Every Photon Count" by Steve Richards and only available from FLO.

Aimed at the beginner in astrophotography it is all encompassing and spells out the necessary groundwork in scope setups etc. etc etc.

This book and many on this site have been of great help, without them, I wouldn't have bothered.

May the photons be with you

ok old git have found it on here and will of course be making the order this weekend :BangHead:

Archived