Hello Everyone

Benjamin

Hello!

This seems like a friendly site.. I'm not sure if I'm using it right though.

Just started getting interested in Astronomy again after my Grandfather bored me with it as a kid. Now I feel completely the opposite, but I'm sure that cycle will repeat itself once again in the future!

Just bought a pair of giant 20x100 giant bins & awaiting delivery!

Clear skies in Bradford last night!

BI:glasses1:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ben and welcome to the forum.

Hopefully we can make your stay here as interesting as possible. Like many subjects which can all be presented as a bit dry or a bit boring, astronomy does have many aspects to choose from and I'm sure you will a section that ticks all your boxes.

Wishing you clear skies for the arrival of those new binos. Could always write up a first night report to let us all know how you got on with them and what you first looked at.

James

This seems like a friendly site.. I'm not sure if I'm using it right though.

You sure are BI - welcome by the way - you've come to the welcome section and said Hi - good start - now go and have a browse round, find something that interests you and ask questions so that you can bore your future Grandkids! - It's a perfect circle!

Enjoy

Hi Ben!

I hope you have a nice tripod either on hand or coming along with those large bins! You will find the 20x100's a bit much to hand hold for more than a few seconds as they are pretty heavy. You'll see what I mean when the box arrives on your doorstep! :)

Let us know how you make out with them, :eek:

Dan

Archived