Pakmoto

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that advert using a voice double think it for morethan

something does sound like him abit , he has got a great speaking

voice also like christopher walken & john hurt think thats what his

name is :D

I really want to watch this but I believe that it is only on Sky HD isn't it ? My wife is a complete telly **** and does't want us get HD. Have I got this wrong and it is on normal Sky ?

I really want to watch this but I believe that it is only on Sky HD isn't it ? My wife is a complete telly **** and does't want us get HD. Have I got this wrong and it is on normal Sky ?
Think so have you got the Discovery channel ?

Are you sure it wasn't journey to the edge of the universe?

Yes, that's it! Journey to the edge of the Universe. Using cutting edge visual effects and CGI, it was a scientific visual extravaganza and first accurate non-stop journey from here to the edge of the universe!

Yes, that's it! Journey to the edge of the Universe. Using cutting edge visual effects and CGI, it was a scientific visual extravaganza and first accurate non-stop journey from here to the edge of the universe!

I'll second that, great program. 'Journey to the planets' and 'Journey through the milky way' are also good!

I thought it was a complete rip-off of a Horizon programme I watched weeks ago. We discussed it in this thread.

http://stargazerslounge.com/astro-lounge/116580-big-bang-wet-splat.html

However, I like listening to Morgan Freeman's voice, and I like to hear the same thing explained again in a slightly different way - it helps the tricky stuff sink in! I quite enjoyed the programme and will no doubt watch the next instalment.

(But it wasn't as good as Horizon...:D:))

(p.s. Ian says I should add 'IMHO', but I won't, because I'm not feeling humble, right?!:D:D)

MMMM interesting, I'm going to have a look at that Horizon programmer, this M theory is definitely answering a few questions I've always had.

Johnny 5 - "need more input"

Archived