Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bookings Update 20th Jan 2014

daz

Firstly apologies for my prolonged absence.... work getting in the way I'm afraid....

Attached is the latest view of the bookings. Am pleased to say we have been able to accommodate all requests so far.

The latest bookings for the hard standings shows a section called The Laurels - this is just the other side of the main rally field fence - however, this is allocated to us so there will be astronomers in this row too.

Free pitches stand thus:

Touring with EHU - 3

Touring with non-EHU - 5

Hard Standing - 3

We will monitor the last few places and soon as we get to capacity we'll take the pitch bookings down.

A REMINDER - PLEASE CHECK YOUR NAME IS ON THE SHEET - IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT, SHOUT!!

SGL9_Pitches.pdf

Nice one Daz, filling up nicely.....now all we need is the weather to play ball.

I have three questions :

1. if I can get off work then I might be able to come a day earlier ..... how would i sort this out?

2. A mate of mine may be able to join me for the friday and saturday night ,staying in my Caravan with me ..... Is the price per pitch or would he need to pay anything ?

3. I havent booked hog roast etc yet, when is the last day for doing this ?

Cheers

Hi AM

1. Go back to the FLO site and just book the additional days you need

2. No charge - its price per pitch

3. I need to finalise numbers by 22nd March, so time to decide - it is a quality hog roast, I promise you. Just ask previous attendees!

not bad..... The breakfast is awesome!!!!!

I'll admit to getting excited about this, last year was despite the weather a really good week :grin:

I've spent all week and will spend the weekend Astroing up my motorhome, Red light this, scope for the power that, blackout here & there..... can't wait

not bad..... The breakfast is awesome!!!!!

I'll admit to getting excited about this, last year was despite the weather a really good week :grin:

I've spent all week and will spend the weekend Astroing up my motorhome, Red light this, scope for the power that, blackout here & there..... can't wait

Same here Alan. Glad to hear it's not just me. I've been pottering this weekend with my new tent and sleeping bag. I've a new torch and a couple of lanterns all ready for 'redding'. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm acting a bit like my ten year old does in December!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just found out that there is a SGL 9, could you tell me if there is an electrical hook up available, if not I have  a friend that is going and could possibly share his pitch, what would be the amp for each pitch.

Thanks

saturn51

Archived