NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M1 Ha

MikeD

Quick process with the colour data so far to see whats needed.

The image as a LRGB image with Ha/Ha-G-B

Ha = 14 @ 900

G = 5 @ 480

B = 4 @ 690

I think it needs more colour data to bring the background noise down and it looks like I am going to have to shoot some red data to correct the star colours ( too blue).

I may also run some luminance to help bring the blue core out more.

Mike.

gallery_730_1107_220845.jpg

This is looking fantastic Mike - I'm loving the colour version and more data will only improve it further.

Which scope were you using for this?  I'd assumed your 250px... but no diffraction spikes has got me wondering...

Which scope were you using for this?  I'd assumed your 250px... but no diffraction spikes has got me wondering...

Sorry I should have said :embarassed: , I did used the 250PX, you can see diff spikes on the brighter stars. :wink:

Mike.

Quick process with the colour data so far to see whats needed.

The image as a LRGB image with Ha/Ha-G-B

Ha = 14 @ 900

G = 5 @ 480

B = 4 @ 690

I think it needs more colour data to bring the background noise down and it looks like I am going to have to shoot some red data to correct the star colours ( too blue).

I may also run some luminance to help bring the blue core out more.

Mike.

Posted Image

Absolute cracker, I do agree about the star colour! It's great looking at people's images and I hope one day I'll be able to turf out something half as beautiful! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived