Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Newcastle

Lana

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Thanks Allie that sounds great! I think I will come tomorrow evening just have to work out how to get there :-)

Hi Lana,

There's a map on the Newcastle site. When you are in front of General Hospital, coming from the city centre, you get to the light (crossword) where cars exit the hospital. Take the road on the left, go down the road, then take the first right. It's the red cross building, the entrance is a bit hidden on the right, but there is a sign next to it.

Here's the link to the map on the site:

Newcastle Astronomical Society: Where to find us

Hope to see you there!

Allie

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Thanks Allie that sounds great! I think I will come tomorrow evening just have to work out how to get there :-)

• 1 month later...

Hie you should try and po up to nastro we have a talk twice a month on thurdays at broomill pub and have our obsevwtory at hauxley where we have our big telescope. Science research grade one but I just like to call it big If you become a member we have telescopes that we lend out to members to use so you can have a go and see if it's right for you before you buy yourself something.

Archived