Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sky at Night Magazine Subscriptions - just £27

AstroManDan

How comes they are cheaper than the BBC site? They are only offering 25% discount. I think i will wait to see if any one can verify if it is safe or not.

They aren't?

Sky At Night Magazine Subscription - Subscribe to BBC Magazines - Official Website are doing the same offer

I already use them directly for the five issues for £5 offer posted a couple of months ago, time to call them and see if they extend that one and offer me the same deal rather than cancel and start again :hello2:

Good find!

They aren't?

Sky At Night Magazine Subscription - Subscribe to BBC Magazines - Official Website are doing the same offer

I already use them directly for the five issues for £5 offer posted a couple of months ago, time to call them and see if they extend that one and offer me the same deal rather than cancel and start again :hello2:

Good find!

Thanks for that, they must have a lot of offers going at the same time. When i looked earlier they were offering 12 issues for £40 with a T-ring and 4mb memory card - wierd

The original site I posted is very safe. I have used them quite a lot for magazine subscriptions and my own Sky at Night subscription.

The offer on the BBC website seems like it has now finished already!

If anyone wants the subscription for £27 it is still available here:

http://tidd.ly/84414219

Get in quick though as that offer might finish as well.

cheers and I've just signed up - the offer is £27 first 12 months and £34 for the next year, not bad when RRP is £4.50 a mag.

strange how Sky at Night still email/SAE post their free quarterly newsletters (A4 viewing fact sheet) when they offer this and more in the mag which they charge for - are they required to still do this for some BBC public charter type reason?

Most companies have to get subscriptions and money up front to allow for printing

costs wages ect, ect,ect

This company that Daniel has mentioned have probably ordred tens of thousands of copies

for every months issued and even paid some money up front

It's good for use we get a bargin , well you lot will I paid two years up front for mine

That way I missed the increase and VAT and got a good discount so I'm not complaining , all together it sounds a good bargin to me

Doug

• 1 year later...

Archived