Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Devon lights out

Martin 2

May be time for me to start something with my councillors. I'll talk about money saving, and reducing fossil fuel use, even though our electricity is hydro-. If I talk about seeing stars at night they'll write me off as some weed-smoking anorak'd hippy. Which of course, is far from the truth. I can't afford weed.

Don't count your chickens......

The "Anti" Brigade have been on already due to increased risk of accidents and incidents due to poor lighting plus the fact that a majority of people would want a rebate on their council tax...

Also one of the contributing factors in night time crime is ....Poor lighting. So for the poor sods living in the City I can see an increase in the sale of.....Security lights!

You know the ones that emit a 1000MW beam of light that zaps everything for 20 sq miles and renders your eyesight useless for 4 weeks!!!

They should be targeting inappropriate and inefficient use of lighting...And looking at downlighting and lower wattage for street lighting as thy use on parts of the continent.

Anyway I'm going back outside to my scopes!

Just call me Victor!

Ive just come in, its all cloudy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move to Devon...the local council are going to turn out all the lights :D

Tis very cold on my patio at the moment!...Hot choccy going down well!

Archived