Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Witches Head -complete-

peter shah

Not as much data as i wanted but I managed to get enough to complete my Witches Head.....It could still do with some Ha, but the scope is off the mount and will be with its new owner, so that wont happen....

anyhoo...its a two panel mosaic each panel is 6x10mins in red, 6x9mins in blue and 6x7mins in the green totalling 5hours 12mins over 4nights....

this doesnt get any higher than 30 degrees here and there is a big tree in the way so i dont get very long on this target...to add to my difficulties my goto still isnt working, it was a little tricky to frame each night....i wont mention the geostationaries :)

thanks for looking

Peter :)

post-17181-133877527929_thumb.jpg

Beautiful image. Can I just ask though, I added up the subs you gave and they fall well short of the 5 odd hours you mention. Is there something I am missing?
Its a two panel mosaic each panel was 2 hours 36 mins
Thats a rather Nice Farewell Image from the AG8.... onward an upward with the AG12 :)

Billy....

Nice mix of nebulosity in there Peter, a wonderful delicate feel to the image. Looking forward to the AG12 images.

Cheers,

Rich.

Cheers guys....I cant wait for the AG12...should be here in a few days!!!

Archived