Newbie from Nottingham

nottsbloke

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL. I`m a newbie too, live in Hucknall, going to order my scope today. :)

Best advice I can give, any questions you have, search for them 1st. I started asking questions then found they had been covered loads of times before.

Again, welcome to the forum, this place is the best for newbies to this great hobby.

Regards,

Daz.

I know this may be because I'm a newbie, but the moon was visible for the first time since I got my telescope, and I was completely blown away by what I could see in my scope. I kept shouting to my wife, "come and look at this" everytime I put a more powerful lens in!

I think you can safely say that I'm hooked! :(

hi yes the moon to me is still great get a digi cmera held up to the eye piece you will be supprised ,i have even done it at a sky prty with my mobile phone camera a will atxch a moon phase calendar for feb so ya can keep track of the moon this month

cheers pat

Archived