Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is my scope ruined?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Monster Munch only come in one flavour.

If the offer was for the pickled onion flavour, you may as well be spitting in his face, and dont even get me started on flaming hot!!

Now roast beef flavour.......this should be seriously considered, i dont think you would do much better.

If the offer was for the pickled onion flavour, you may as well be spitting in his face, and dont even get me started on flaming hot!!

Now roast beef flavour.......this should be seriously considered, i dont think you would do much better.

"Shill" bidding eh?

We know your type round these parts...off with his head boys!

Boys?

BOYS? Where the blumming hell are you????

I'm sorry did I say your scope would be alright? what I meant to say was I'm so sorry its wrecked and that I represent a charity which disposes of high value goods in an ecologically sound way. As a poor charity we cannot compete with the riches that zakalwe is offering you. but charitable giving has its own rewards as well as the tax benefits.

Well, there are way too many kind offers to take the broken junk off my hands, however I could not decide on a best home to send it to. Instead I went to the shop, brought myself a large bag of Monster Munch - Beef flavour.... Removed the corrector plate from my scope and fashioned myself a very elaborate hat out of the OTA.

If I can't use the scope - no one can! But now at least I look cool in my new hat!! :)

Well, there are way too many kind offers to take the broken junk off my hands, however I could not decide on a best home to send it to. Instead I went to the shop, brought myself a large bag of Monster Munch - Beef flavour.... Removed the corrector plate from my scope and fashioned myself a very elaborate hat out of the OTA.

If I can't use the scope - no one can! But now at least I look cool in my new hat!! :)

Sir,

Your ideas are of interest to me, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

One question......Does it not let the rain in through the eyepiece opening?:):icon_scratch:

Stepping away from the sillyness... Yes my scope is fine and I have seen no degridation in the optics. A few long exposures I took with a DSLR showed a stray hair up once dew started to form, but otherwise nothing to report......

Obviously just having forked out over a grand on a new scope and scratching the lens after 2 weeks was cause for concern, but by the sounds of it there is no need to worry.

To answer your question Zakalwe, I kept the eyepiece in and went for the piriscope look!! :)

Archived