Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Morris Engraving

Zakalwe

Morris Engraving- Bahtinov Masks

Had one made for me for the Meade 127 APO... perfect, best one ive used and arrived 1 week after i gave him the spec, he now sells them on his ebay site.. 5*****

Just got a F6.3 and a F10 mask for my CPC800 for planets and then for use with my focal reducer.

Very neat job on both masks. Hand cranked and delivered within a week. Really superb.

He does sell through ebay but I emailed him direct and dealt with directly.

Ordered mine via Ebay on Wednesday and it arrived today!

Really nice piece of kit, very robust and as long as it isn't jumped on,should last a lifetime.

Good customer service as well, Kieth answered emails promptly and we had a nice little chat!

Highly recomended.

Thanks for a great service Kieth (Morris Engraving)

Matt.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading about Bahtinov masks here I went looking for one and spotted Morris Engraving on eBay, his feedback was good so I took the plunge. It takes a couple of days for him to send as he makes the masks to order, we had a bit of a chat by email and he seems a really nice guy. The mask itself came well packed and is very sturdy, I thoroughly recommend him.

• 7 months later...

ordered three bahintov masks for my three scopes ed80,mak180,200pds ordered and received within 3 days.masks are plastic, 3mm thick and quite strong looking supplied with a couple of long plastic bolts to hang them on the scope.

excellently packed and a £5 note inside for a discount on the cost of postage for ordering three at once,highly recommened!

a nice ebay experience :)

• 5 months later...

Ordered a Batinov mask for my Skywatcher 80ED with dedicated field flattener fitted from Keith at Morris Engraving via the eBay Shop late on Monday evening.

Email at lunchtime Tuesday to say it had been dispatched. Arrived in its "pizza" box on Wednesday.

Excellent product, very well made and well designed. Love the plastic bolts and the way it fits easily and accurately onto the telescope.

Getting an accurate focus took 30secs tops and most of that was locking off the focus tube afterwards.

Recommended. :(

(FLO stock these, but not this particular design)

Cheers

Ian

Link to Morris Engraving on eBay

• 11 months later...

I've just received my bahtinov mask from Morris Engraving. I made a query 2 days ago and Keith promptly answered and I placed an order. It arrived this morning and the quality really is first class. I'm very pleased.

Archived