NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Back imaging after a 6 month break

Tom OD

Hello All,

Its been months since I was on this forum. I decided to relocate to Spain to do some imaging and build up a portfolio. I figured that the weather in Ireland was never going to allow me to image much. I don't have the net at the house so I have not been on this user group for a long time. I'm hoping to sort that out in the next few months. However, now that I luckily made it back for the christmas I get to check in and see whats been happening in the astro world.

I'm enjoying the pics and the posts.

Here is M33 and M78 with some of Barnards loop too. Both taken with a Tak FSQ106N and Atik 11000 on an EM200. Baader filters. Each pic has 6hrs RGB and 5 hrs Lum. M33 has some Ha thrown in too.

Happy Christmas all,

Tom.

post-17334-133877512689_thumb.jpg

post-17334-133877512697_thumb.jpg

Hmm left the Spanish dictionary behind me so don't know what Eramosas is, thanks Harel, and all others.

Olly the Astro Art4 column removal worked very well at 20% (which was a guess of a value setting) for the white column that I had. It struggled a bit on the black column though. I guess as it was more in the background black it had some difficulty in selecting it from the background darkness.

Archived