NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

How to fight depression while looking at this?

siovene

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Australia has always sounded attractive to me.

Snakes, spiders, scorpions, mozzies, mozzies, mozzies, mozzies & mozzies. And far, far too hot for me. New Zealand is a much better proposition - some of it has a tolerable climate, a low population density and very nice scenery; and very little in the way of dangerous wildlife, except a mad parrot like bird that descends in flocks & will dismantle your car in 5 minutes flat.

Snakes, spiders, scorpions, mozzies, mozzies, mozzies, mozzies & mozzies. And far, far too hot for me. New Zealand is a much better proposition - some of it has a tolerable climate, a low population density and very nice scenery; and very little in the way of dangerous wildlife, except a mad parrot like bird that descends in flocks & will dismantle your car in 5 minutes flat.

Yeah, but how contaminated is the sky? Is New Zealand dark? Are the immigration policies strict? Is there a need for IT workers?

New Zealand is a much better proposition - some of it has a tolerable climate, a low population density and very nice scenery; and very little in the way of dangerous wildlife, except a mad parrot like bird that descends in flocks & will dismantle your car in 5 minutes flat.

And earthquakes. :)

I hear the Southern island of NZ rains more than in the UK... it has a lot of mountains running down it's length.

China will probably invade there soon anyway, all knowledge and fun will be banned. All hail The Party!

We were in the midst of a drought till I got my first scope and now our weather looks like the first posters :| so I sympathize. As for depression, learn an instrument or listen to some tunes.

Yep, that's what i did, in weather not able to see learning the electric guitar! :)

But didn't the people who went there have major problems with dust sticking, electrostatically, to their visors? At least clouds clear sometimes!

Good point. I hadnt considered the dust.

OK i have decided that living on the Moon is a no go. Besides........my herb garden wouldnt do too well up there.

Archived