SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi all ,newbie from spain.

Jeff RV

My name is Jeff,although ive been interested in astronomy for years, ive only had small stuff ! and it was always to cold for me on a winters night...But last november whilst back in england , a magazine with an ad for a meade scope called a goto? magazines later i brought a LX90 12" back home with me,"FANTASTIC" ,I never new there was so much to view out there....I have a few problems with my scope now an then but it all gets solved in the end which is why forum's like this are fantastic for help and support for its members. thanks for letting me be a part of it. clear skies to all, Jeff.

Hi all, thanks again for the great welcome,...A light switch is a good idea although local town hall may not agree,bribery may be the key here...The nights here are a bit warmer but can still be cold, an don't forget the hotter day can cause a heat haze(can't think of correct term) that can disterb the night sky. Peggy(wife) is missing our daughter an gran children etc, so i may not be an international member for much longer. Better book your Calar Alto observatorio tickets quick so i can meet you all an have a few beer's,its about 20k from me. By the way my web link is from a dodgy reflected sat link,"nightmare "to say the least! so i may not be able to stay on line....cheers. Jeff.

Here in sunny Devon/Cornwall, we are spoilt for good Star-Party locations. Dartmoor, Exmoor and Bodmin moor are perhaps most noteable, along with the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall.

Its a wonder there aren't more Star Parties held down here...

Archived