New EP

rawhead

Now that's a whole lot of eyepiece for the money !!

Picked up a 40mm version of this range. If you think the 24mm is big............LOL

Andy.

edit: picked up, as in lifted out of box. I used to have the W.O. Uwan 28mm. I thought that was huge !

The weather man says clear for tonight :)

The weather man was wrong. :D

Another night of total farce ;):mad:;)

Was good enough early on to polar align, had a 30 sec glimpse of the moon btween heavy cloud in the 6mm at X333! Wow, looked fantasic. Best ever even :)

Will clear up later.... Cover on just in case. Wait for a couple of hours and it'll all be good. 11pm thick cloud. At 11.30 decide to pack away, missed the GRS and the transit. Joop about to disappear behind the trees.

Shock horror it's cleared :p

Out with lappy, webcam, centered in the 6mm, Sharpcap loaded...

Was that a spot of rain :(

Within seconds it is pouring, panic as rain gets in the scope. Cover back on. Had to wait half an hour for it to stop raining to get my kit back inside.

24mm never made it to the garden.

I had 30secs looking at the moon and 20 secs of Jupiter.

Fed up. :D

Sorry your not getting to put the Tal to the test, maybe the Tal's been jinxed with bad weather. Will be all the more worth it when you finally do get under dark skies. What did you think to the view of Jupiter? I think between the 12kg of the Tal and the 2kg 24mm your going to smooth side them CG worms.

Hi Nick :)

How's it hanging :D

Sorry your not getting to put the Tal to the test, maybe the Tal's been jinxed with bad weather. Will be all the more worth it when you finally do get under dark skies. What did you think to the view of Jupiter? I think between the 12kg of the Tal and the 2kg 24mm your going to smooth side them CG worms.

Fine thanks Jon :D How about you ?

Still waiting to see what the Tal and 880 CCD can do. Hope the skies clear soon for you. Nice purchase on the Meade. I work it out to x83 with TFOV 49 Degree so bet the views will be breath taking. Hows the observatory coming along ?

Clear skies

Nick

Archived