NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Kirkintilloch

LongJohn54

Hello all.

Just bought a Telescope Services 127 Refractor from a member here, who naturally recommended that I join up. So here I am. I'm still a newbie but learning all the time.

I've recently joined the Central Scotland Observers Group (CSOG) forum (Scottish Astronomers) and hope to be getting out to some dark sites soon.

John

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi John, good to see another Kirkie guy on here. The Campsies have some great observing sites, almost totally hiding the Glasglow....

Welcome to the forum and feel free to join our online community in the communities tab for central scotland astro.

Cheers

Stuart

Hi John,

Welcome to SGL. Nice to hear from someone else from the Kirkie area. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum here. As Tom says its a really friendly bunch of people who will be more than happy to help with any queries. Hope to catch up with you at some point at one of the observing sessions.

Cheers

Frank

Archived