Greetings

annthracks

A 48 yr old fenplodder living in jockland :)

Left Peterborough at 15, occasionally go back to visit parents, lived at both ends of UK - Shetland and Dorset - and in the middle (Teesside) but now up in Caithness (hello Saturn 5). Clear skies? hah that's a joke up here!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep your chin up, it can only get better.

We have just had a cloudy July (when it is never dark anyway) which followed the worst winter in 30 years.

Think of the clear frosty nights to come!!

Have you been to any Caithness Astronomy Group meetings? I see they have two cracking speakers coming up shortly.

Bill

Welcome Annthrax, Caithness is very boggy! We have lots of Scottish astronomers here, what are your astro interests up there?

JohnH.

watching clouds mostly John ;) solar system only at present but when I get a clear enough night to get my gear together I might have a go at stacking ...

Have you been to any Caithness Astronomy Group meetings? I see they have two cracking speakers coming up shortly.

Bill

Cheers Bill, yes I've been to a couple, not too bad. There's a talk in Castletown I might try and make on Sept 5th.

Archived