NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Dorset.

the rev

Been a member for a while, but not really felt I had much to add to the conversation. Feeling more confident now

Really enjoy imaging, particularly galaxies (arps) and nebulae, but also tuse a webcam to image the moon and planets.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi rev, im in dorset too.... belated welcome to the group, have a look at the south coast astronomy group in the community section, we try and meet at least once a month and observe from turf hill in fordingbridge... great site, great bunch

Anyone members of the Wessex Astronomical Society? We attended their little exhibition last month, but as yet have not officially joined.

Wayne...

I was there too :rolleyes: not yet a member though

Hello all

really nice to know there are others in Dorset.

We belong to the Norman Lockyer Observatory in Sidmouth at the time we were looking for somewhere to join I hadn't heard anything abot the wessex society.

I will definitely look in the community section and see when meetings are for the south coast astronomy group.

Kate

Hello all

really nice to know there are others in Dorset.

We belong to the Norman Lockyer Observatory in Sidmouth at the time we were looking for somewhere to join I hadn't heard anything abot the wessex society.

Kate

The Wessex society meet in Wimborne, thats a fair trip from Sidmouth way or anywhere in West Dorset.

They do have a website however.

Wayne...

Archived