Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

FREE Televue Radian Eyepieces with qualified purchase

johninderby

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a chance here for 3 SGL members to club together and buy two Radians and get the third free. Then split the £340 three ways so they each pay £113 for a brand new Radian!!!!!

Edit: i have modified my dodgy working out.....but £113 is still very good for a brand new Radian.

My thoughts exactly. I have (and love) a Radian 8mm, and would certainly want a 10mm, and perhaps a 6 mm, but I do not need four Radians in total. I am in the Netherlands, so will have to look for someone over here to share.

Dont you just love this kind of advertising where it says FREE.................(when you buy something else).

"Buy one and get one free".........

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats basically saying they are both half price.

False advertising.

It cant be free if you pay money for something else. It just means its cheaper then the R.R.P.

Its not false advertising at all, it just has more impact saying one item is free. If they said buy these two items and get them both half price it confuses and just dosnt roll off the tongue.

They wouldnt be allowed to advertise it as such if it wasnt free, what you might find with some companies is that they inflate the price of one over a period of 4 weeks before the promotion so they dont lose as much on the free item.

There's a chance here for 3 SGL members to club together and buy two Radians and get the third free. Then split the £340 three ways so they each pay £113 for a brand new Radian!!!!!

Edit: i have modified my dodgy working out.....but £113 is still very good for a brand new Radian.

I'm up for it - an 11mm would be right up my street, if you're serious. :D

Archived