NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tonights Starparty at the Llama Farm Observatory...

Llamanaut

The weathers been awful today, rain this morning then overcast and cloudy this afternoon :) However at 7pm the clouds just seemed to disappear so i decided to hold a starparty. I invited only those people I know who share my interest. This is a piccy of us setting up for tonights stargazing. In case you dont recognise me, im the one crouching in front of the scope :D Clear Skies

starparty.jpg

Nicely done! Did a similar image from kelling Star Party in Sept 2008, with Whippy and his many clones, which was great fun to set up :)

That one took me even longer to figure out when it was first posted :D

Not only have we a set of identical sextuplets here, but they are all dressed exactly alike - even to the extent of apparently identical trouser pocket contents....

But - maybe there is some way of separating them here. I've been trying to get a fix on the watches, see if they all show different times ... but the resolution just isn't there...

Tell one of your brothers that he shouldn't try looking at the sun without the correct filter!
Sun? What sun? I don't think there was any sun not to try looking at...

Great picture!

I think the one on the far right is the better looking one! (.. not sure how I would break it to the others though :))

I would go so far as to suggest that there is another one 'coming through' under the green canvas or is that really E.T?

Made me laugh!!!!!!!

James

Hmmm ….

One to carry the scope

One to carry the 'stuff'

One to switch the lights and open the doors

One to hold the torch

One to collimate

One to …........ there's a crate of beer just been deposited by the chappie in the middle ! Is there a nice prize for spotting it ?

:)

Archived