NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Wotcha All

mightymonoped

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd better introduce myself as I have been moosing around here increasingly. My name is Tony Garrity, I live in a small streetlight-free village in Suffolk and have spent the last two years getting back into astronomy, after an inexplicable twenty-five+ year lay-off :wink:

This year, I took up astro-imaging (which is why I already know some of the reprobates on this forum :grin: ). I've pretty much had to stick to Lunar and Solar shots as I'm still saving up for a decent mount (one day, one day).

Every now and then, I take my eyes off the laptop screen and go out in the garden (with just my binoculars or scope ) and remind myself just why I got into this in the first place.

Anyway, please feel free to check out my website, you can check out my imaging so far and for any binocular fans out there, I've finally got round to putting details of my parallelogram mount on there.

http://www.garrity.plus.com/

clear skies all,

Tony

Archived