NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

It's official - your LP levels !

Dante

Cor, that sounds too much like a "Douglas Adams" creation...:eek::evil6:

I don't think Douglas Adams could have imagined anything quite as bizarre as Dudley Castle and Zoo, nor the Black Country Booze Bus, nor the Crooked House.

Seeing is believing, really.

I'd like to live somewhere with low light pollution, but it might feel... too...well...normal.:D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oi didn't realise Doodley had a castle. I assumed it was a recent envention, like Telford and Milton Keynes. Joust goes to show - yow live and learn.

M.

Dudley goes back to Anglo-Saxon times at least.

We have sterras* with a pedigree. :eek:

*sterra (noun) person who is likely to drink sterilised milk: chav-like: salt of the earth: "See that sterra? She aint half got minging gas-fire-tan* legs."

*gas-fire-tan (noun) the blotchy, rash-like patches you get on your skin when you sit too close to the gas fire: what sterras use when they can't afford St. Tropez.

My place shows orange/yellow, which is about right, but blue seems to be only 3 miles away, and in a direction I normally don't consider because the house is in the way. I think I'm off for a little drive in the country...

Rik

Archived