Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

OptimusPrimeval Saying Hi

OptimusPrimeval

Hello to everybody.

My name is Richard and I am from East Anglia in the U.K. I am married with 2 lovely young daughters.

I have always been interested in astronomy and have read various books, watched videos and documentaries etc. When I was younger I owned a Tasco telescope which was fantastic for viewing the moon with (but not much else as far as I can remember :)) and am now beginning to develop a renewed interest in all things astronomical. This is helped in part (a big part) by my eldest daughter displaying a keen interest in the stars and planets (her favourite is Mars), and I am now looking to buy another telescope.

Well thats a little bit about me, I look forward to speaking to you all over the coming months and years.

Welcome to the SGL Forum Richard. You will be handy for our star parties then. Next one is SGL5 at Lucksall in Herefordshire next April.

Best to book early if you would like to attend. There is a thread to enter your details should you wish to go.

Enjoy the Forum.

Ron.:)

Archived