Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi From Lancashire

stuck

Hello all,

New to this excellent forum, at the grand old age of 37 it's 22 years since I owned a dubious 3" refractor on a camera tripod, then came girls, bikes, cars and beer in more or less that order.

Have been observing with the naked eye for a couple of years now and have just taken the plunge and ordered a Celestron CPC (hoping I'll see some difference between this and my last scope!)

Plan to take things slowly but aim to get into CCD astrophotography in the near future.

Thanks for an inspiring forum with some great images.

Mick.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mick,

Welcome to SGL. I'm in Blackpool and have a new CPC 925 GPS that I took delivery of from our sponser, FLO, back in September.

It's a great scope and I find I'm using it rather more (weather permitting) than the C9.25 I used to have on an equatorial EQ6 Pro mount because of the ease of setting it up and putting it away again. I think you will find the CPC a quantum upgrade to you last scope and I think you will enjoy it hugely.

Brinders :rolleyes:

Archived