Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

As if we didn't have enough problems already....

brianb

What an utter utter waste of money, resources and negative effect on the environment.

What a great example of all flash and no substance with a project envisaged to make the inventor money by selling a worthless idea.

I can´t put down in words the level of contempt I have for that idea.

Neil C

"Its designers plan to raise the funds to build it by asking for micro-donations from millions of people."

Hhhmmm ... I have always fancied observing the sky from the Maldive Islands. So, if you would all be kind enough to post £1 to the following addr.... What! ... No! ... Oh .... okay :)

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I've never been a fan of modern architecture. It's going to end up on everyone's hate list in fifty year's time.

I want to ask one question; are architects anti-nature? Everything they seem to design is contrary to the beauty that already exists as our countryside.

Can we please keep our politcal viewpoints to ourselves please, thanks :rolleyes:.

FWIW, having grew up where the Olympics are being held, it doesn't make a scrap of difference what they put up in the sky because the light pollution is so bad. Besides, if they actually build the thing, it'll get smashed to pieces before anyone goes near it anyway :).

Tony..

Archived