SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello

Lunar

Good evening everyone,

My name is Manuel and live in London.

I grew up here as well, and as a kid, ransacked the local libraries and read all the astronomy books. Now I'm a physics research student (not astronomy I'm afraid).

I've been getting depressed recently as there is very little to be seen in London skies, except the brightest planets, and The orange glow :) (evil I tell you), oh yeah and :). I've made some observations in the past with a pair of 12x30s. Surprising what can be seen with perseverance.

I don't have much time to observe but have much more time now than I will when I finally get a real job, so looking forward to making the purchase of some light gathering and LPR gear as soon as possible.

I'm really happy to have found this forum, and will fill you all in when I finally get the delivery, and every time I see something weird in the sky. :venus:

Archived