Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M20 THE TRIFFID NEBULA

CELESCOPE

Very nice shot Rog.

I know that you will have told us before I'm just too lazy to look at previous posts what version of ATIK cam do you use?

Also can you tell me the meaning of the terminology SUBS.

I am going to be getting into the CCD side of things soon so i want to start familiarising my self with some of the lingo.

FAO SPUD if yer still out there.

Ye see this is what its all about for the likes of you and me guys like Rog do all the good/hard work

and we pick his brain in the hope of some of the info he passes over to us actually sinking in.

So come on get picking.

Sorry Rog for hijacking your thread.

Russ, the likes of you and I would never get to see the blumming thing let alone Image it. It's so low down - it's the sort of thing that you'd have to try from the New forest location you go to.

Ant

Russ, the likes of you and I would never get to see the blumming thing let alone Image it. It's so low down - it's the sort of thing that you'd have to try from the New forest location you go to.

Ant

Rob and I did see it visually on our last trip but one. I passed on taking an image purely because the 300D would have struggled. So did M17 instead and struggled on that. :?

Russ

• 3 weeks later...

Missed this one Rog!

As the others have stated this is a fantastic image personally i can only dream of getting something anywere near it.

Thanks for sharing your images certainly makes for colourfull and interesting viewing.

James :)

Archived