Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

dark knight

Salisbury Revisited - An informal gathering

Steppenwolf on T-Chest Bass maybe....

Oi, Peter, I can do tea chest bass as well as Autoharp and acoustic 12 string I'll have you know :):D The action is all in the broom handle of course ..........

Richie,,all are welcome if the site has the pitches available,,the more the merrier....and please do bring your can cannon as I only heard it last time but never actually saw it...

The "musicians" Better start practising the 1812 overture then ...:)

Great idea there Quasibillio!

Are you offering to swing on the church bells then? :D They're right next to the campsite.

Marion

You'll Have to SHOT MArion I cant hear you...

It's the Bells they made me deaf you know... :)

I'd ALso like to add to RJ's Pyrotechnics/Ballistics but would probably get arrested...

Trust me i'd love to be there but have a prior engagement... WRC Rally GB... Paid (subsistence) work as well :D

Great that more people can make it :D

Kevin it will be in the field with the swings in the middle like last time - I think we are grouping at the far side of that field.

Sorry you can't make it Astro-Baby and Psychobilly.

I hope we aren't blessed with any of the freezing fog that's all over the fields tonight - brrrr!

Steph

Just out of interest has anyone who is coming got a 2" Baader OIII filter?

If so, would you mind very much if I had a little try with it while we are there? I'm trying to make an informed choice between that and the Skywatcher version......

Cheers,

Steph

I've confirmed my booking with the campsite today. Will be arriving on the 23rd October and leaving on the 26th.

See you there!

Cheers,

Richie

Just booked my place as well arrive on the friday and leaving sunday, might need to be cheeky and ask someone if i can charge my powerpack during the day :D

might need to be cheeky and ask someone if i can charge my powerpack during the day :D

No problem!

Steve you can always take a long extension lead and run it from our power supply no problem mate....

Carl

Steve you can always take a long extension lead and run it from our power supply no problem mate....

2 steve's --- 2 extensions - I'm going to need to find you pretty quick or I'll be looking for a 500m extension lead !

I wish I'd known about this earlier I would have come down, guitar and all. Steph what kind of guitar do you play. I'm into rock mostly.

Keith.