Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Telescope house Bank Holiday....

Doc

I've heard nothing at all about them having a bank holiday sale yet.

One thing I did notice last week is that they're no longer giving free shipping on some smaller items and some other prices seem to be creeping up slightly so have we seen the last of the 10% off weekends? Come to think of it their last sale was only 5% off.

Usually they only announce a sale a few days beforehand so it would be the middle of next week if they are going to announce anything.

John

Hi Mick

I did get the 10mm Ethos from Telescope House. Usually they have the best price. I did look at importing one from the US but it worked out to about £445.00 with taxes, duties and postage.

Still worth keeping your fingers crossed for a sale at TH, who knows maybe they might have one after all.

John

Got this e-mail this morning:

SAVE 10% OFF EVERYTHING ORDERED AT TELESCOPE HOUSE THIS WEEKEND

As a registered Telescope House customer we thought we would give you 10% off everything this weekend one week ahead of our usual Bank Holiday offer

So... great for all those who want to order a full set of Ethos EPs...

Ben

I cannot believe that TH will turn away your order. On my email it states 'your coupon no is....' implying a coupon number for each customer. Give them a call - the closing time for the 10% is midnight on the 23rd August.

I am seriously looking at the 8mm Ethos - quite a reasonable amount to take off. Good luck with your call.

Mark

Thanks for the heads up guys - checked my email to see if I'd received my coupon - just ordered the 6,10,17mm Ethos to finish (for now) my 'collection'!

And with 10% off, that's a pretty good saving on usually keen prices - and always with good communication and delivery.

Have a good weekend...

Damian

Thanks for the heads up guys - checked my email to see if I'd received my coupon - just ordered the 6,10,17mm Ethos to finish (for now) my 'collection'!

And with 10% off, that's a pretty good saving on usually keen prices - and always with good communication and delivery.

Have a good weekend...

Damian

Holy **** :) I just put all your Ethoi in the basket. GBP2250 !!!

GBP2900 when you succumb to the 21mm and GBP3350 in total cause you'll be keeping the 31mm Nagler.

I hope that lots insured. Some little ****** in a tracksuit isn't going to realise what he has under his arm and will flog them for 100 quid all in... down the market :)

[Edit] Just looked at your sig and saw the scopes and cameras you have too. OMG!! I'm off down to the shop to buy a lottery ticket :rolleyes:

Just had notification that my order has gone through and is about to be shipped via FedEx for Monday morning.

Excellent service one again from Telescope House - a 'class act'!

Actually 'Calibos' the order came to £1258.99 if memory serves - including delivery... and although on the expensive side, there is an old saying that goes something like: "the quality is remembered long after the price"....

Have a good weekend....

Clear skies to you all.

Damian

Calibos - Sorry

I misunderstood what you were getting at - other Ethos were purchased from T.H. before the prices jumped pre-Christmas 2008 (and with 10% off), and the 31mm T5 was purchased second hand (via UK astro buy and sell) - only a few months old (also originally from T.H.!!). So in actual fact, I've not spent the amount you quoted, I don't think!!!!

And you're right with regards to me keeping the 31mm - even though the 21mm is 'on request' from Santa!!!!

If 10% is 'one week ahead of our usual Bank Holiday offer'... should one wait for a better deal or 'strike while the wallet is unwary'?? I might replace one 'cheapy' ep and use the '10%' off for other goodies?!

Cheers

PEterW

Just a quick update to say that everything arrived around 10.30am yesterday (Monday 25th) morning (via FedEx), as promised by the guys at Telescope House - all well packed and in perfect condition.

One happy customer!

Just need some clear skies now....

Did anyone else make use of the 10% off 'Early Bank Holiday Offer'?

Just a quick update to say that everything arrived around 10.30am yesterday (Monday 25th) morning (via FedEx), as promised by the guys at Telescope House - all well packed and in perfect condition.

One happy customer!

Just need some clear skies now....

Did anyone else make use of the 10% off 'Early Bank Holiday Offer'?

+1 from me - great service

For those of you who didn't get the email here it is:

SAVE 10% OFF EVERYTHING AT

TELESCOPE HOUSE THIS WEEKEND

Bank Holiday offer save £££’s – The discount will be automatically deducted at the checkout

Offer applies to all in stock items ordered before midnight Monday 31ST August

Save in store too – open 9 to 5 this Saturday

Offer starts from 4pm Friday 28th August

John

Archived