Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from lincoln

daryl_lincoln

Hello

I have just converted from the sky at night forum as there is very the is big political issues on there at the moment

But anyway My name is Daryl and live in lincoln and I have a 8" Lx90 and various other things many to mention but i image with a dsi-II and autoguide. i have just had my second winter with my scope and and have learn't alot from forums and am hoping to learn more here

Hi Daryl, and welcome SGL.

I left the S at N forum in Feb 2007, as it got VERY silly, and started to lose its sense of direction.

I note that some of the orginal 'wooden spoon brigade', still reside there. Good news really, as it keeps them away from the more 'grown up' forums, like SGL.

Enjoy!!

Dave

Hi Daryl,

A very warm welcome to SGL, I am afraid I stopped using the S at N forum over a year ago, for the very same reasons as outlined by Centriod. Sit back and enjoy the company.

John.

Archived