Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Vixen HR3.4mm heads up.

A highly sought after Vixen HR3.4 has been put up for auction on "Buyee", 2 days left on the auction and it looks mint, the current bid is not unreasonable.

Just a thought if anyone is looking for one.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Franklin said:

Another HR 3.4 and a HR 1.6 just popped up on Buyee with a "buy now" of only £170 each. Bargain!

Just signed up. Hoping for a 2.4mm to pop up at some point. My Tak seems very happy with the 3.4mm so I’m sure it will be fine with the 2.4mm. My eyes are probably the bigger question mark 😂

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Mr Spock said:

Indeed. I have the complete set and I'm a lot poorer for it.

I feel rather lucky to have picked up a TOE 4mm pre-owned for somewhat less than the retail price.

Still waiting for it to "wow" me, but I'm sure it's time will come 🙂

13 hours ago, Franklin said:

Another HR 3.4 and a HR 1.6 just popped up on Buyee with a "buy now" of only £170 each. Bargain!

Looks like someone has had the 3.4 already, and who can blame them if they are in a position to do so.
One day a 3.4 will return to my mitts.

9 hours ago, Alan White said:

Looks like someone has had the 3.4 already, and who can blame them if they are in a position to do so.
One day a 3.4 will return to my mitts.

Doesn't surprise me considering the price, any HR in decent nick for under £200 is a steal.

They're going for $300+ over the pond!

Edited by Franklin
  • Like 2

Got to be honest @Franklin never heard of this site before. Just had a quick browse through and there’s some lovely stuff at very reasonable prices. 
Have you bought from here and if so what’s the postage and import costs into the UK like? 

36 minutes ago, jock1958 said:

Got to be honest @Franklin never heard of this site before. Just had a quick browse through and there’s some lovely stuff at very reasonable prices. 
Have you bought from here and if so what’s the postage and import costs into the UK like? 

Slippery slope…. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jock1958 said:

I've used the service many times and it's brilliant, only takes a week or so from purchase to delivery. I wouldn't buy big, heavy stuff like scopes and mounts because of the transport costs but for small, high value items such as hard to find eyepieces the service fees and delivery add about £25. So you have to bear this in mind when bidding.

I think the import limit is about £130. You can get a total estimate before bidding on the site.

Edited by Franklin
  • Like 2