Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello, Another newbie this time from Wakefield

Dante

Been trying to logon for weeks - thanks to Grant (A gem of a man) :icon_salut:I finally made it.

What do I find? A superb forum with so many members and so much help and information. It's great. Even better for me so many new members (newbies) now I don't feel so challenged and alone:hello2:

When I read some posts (and I have read many) the equipment being used by a lot of people makes me wonder if my Skywatcher AZ70 is up to the task. I even went as far as buying a SPC900NC webcam to attach to a laptop - astro-imaging. Am I too ambitious or too stupid or what

I hope to make friends and learn a lot through SGL and be a very active contributor.

Thanks for having me.

Hi from me too - just ask away with the questions and absolutely DONT be ashamed of your telescope or feel that people with bigger scopes are looking down at you - this time last year I had a Sky-Watcher 130PM. Now I have a huge scope and a debt a mountain ;)

I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with whatever kit you have.

Archived