Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M35 through a hole in the murk RE-EDIT

Beyond_Vision

As we have come to expect, fantastic image Kevin. Especially given the skies last night. I was having trouble seeing Polaris, so this has come out extremely well, I font think I have seen quite so many stars captured in this and the background cluster before.

Tim

Very Nice Kev,

I was planning on a cluster session lastnight but when I went out couldn't see anything below about 50 degrees and only the brightest stars above that so decide to bank some ugly sleep instead... No work for 5 dyas after today so hoping for a major session...

Billy...

Beautiful as always Kevin. You've captured the dynamic range of the cluster very nicely.

Being hypercritical - there are some nice warm stars but they mostly seem a bit on the blue side. Also there is a bit of a radial gradient with a brightening of the background in the corners. This is nit picking of a high order and I hope you don't think I'm trying to be a smart Alec.

Beautiful as always Kevin. You've captured the dynamic range of the cluster very nicely.

Being hypercritical - there are some nice warm stars but they mostly seem a bit on the blue side. Also there is a bit of a radial gradient with a brightening of the background in the corners. This is nit picking of a high order and I hope you don't think I'm trying to be a smart Alec.

Not nit picking at all Martin , contructive criticism is what I would call it :)

I had spotted both things you pointed out and had another go at it last night. Here's a re-edit :)

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=1342

Regards

Kevin

Archived