SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

November solar image's.

Nigella Bryant

Hi all, apologies for not posting for some time. I had an op and probably need another one in the new year. Anyway, I'm back observing/imaging the sun after several months break. These are from November which I've only just processed. Here's looking to do more again. Thanks to all who've enquired about my lack of contributions. 

PSX_20211207_212150.jpg

PSX_20211207_212600.jpg

PSX_20211207_212658.jpg

PSX_20211207_212329.jpg

PSX_20211207_212245.jpg

PSX_20211207_212745.jpg

PSX_20211207_212430.jpg

• Like 24

Wonderful images as ever, thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about you being out of action for a while, all the best with the new year and next op should it be needed.

I hadn't noticed you missing as I took an unexpected break from SGL while trying to remember my password, LOL! I did try a reset but I think something was up with my spam filter and remained locked out. Back in today, whoop, whoop!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Wonderful images as ever, thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about you being out of action for a while, all the best with the new year and next op should it be needed.

I hadn't noticed you missing as I took an unexpected break from SGL while trying to remember my password, LOL! I did try a reset but I think something was up with my spam filter and remained locked out. Back in today, whoop, whoop!

Thanks Luke, great you're back in after being locked out, at least I wasn't missed, lol. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Montana said:

Absolutely beautiful images Ella :) I'm so glad you are back, I have been quite worried but didn't know who to ask. Anyway, best wishes and hope you get well soon. Enjoy the sunshine :)

Alexandra

Thanks Alexandra, I'll be posting on solar chat to soon, been a while.

Edited by Nigella Bryant
  • Like 1