Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Al Khobar by the Sea

900SL

Hi, Expat Brit ex Leeds living in Al Khobar and recently joined.

Been getting into astroP for a couple of years as we have (usually) clear skies and good bortle within a couple of hours drive here in KSA, offset against high temperatures and sandstorms ;)

Started wide angle Milky Way (D610 & 20mm) then fairly rapid through an Omegon LX3 then Skywatcher Star Adventurer, and now a Fornax LT2 and AsiAirPro with a D5600

Looking to move to a GEM next year after I've mastered the basics.. money pit is this game :)   

Edited by 900SL

1 hour ago, JamesF said:

Welcome.  900SL?  Ducati rider, by any chance?

James

Indeed.. the handle gave it away no doubt James :)

Had a 1000 Multistrada and a 900 FE superlight, collection now whittled down to Guzzis, a 1980 Le Mans and 1973 GT 850. Yourself?   

Edited by 900SL

6 minutes ago, 900SL said:

Had a 1000 Multistrada and a 900 FE superlight, collection now whittled down to Guzzis, a 1980 Le Mans and 1973 GT 850. Yourself?   

I still have a '94 900SS that I bought new and a ZZR1100 of similar vintage.  There's also a GPZ500 in need of major surgery tucked away in a barn.  What I've ridden most recently however (though only up and down the drive) is my daughter's Lexmoto moped.  It doesn't go very fast with me on it :D

James

• Like 1