NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello again!

Mike73

Hi everyone

Its been a while since I was last on SGL, probably around 4 years but I never stopped looking up at night and in that time I often fondly thought of all the incredible things I've seen up there. I just needed a break and try other things but now I'm back! 

I was a visual observer that used to do a few sketches but I'm now dipping my toe in the astro imaging field with a modest set up of a Redcat + guider and Skyguider Pro so far but after getting over the initial shock and feeling of 'how am I ever going to learn all that!' a bit of practice with my DSLR and with the help of FLO's summer imaging deal that's on at the moment I'm waiting for delivery of a asi 1600mm, EFW and filters to arrive.

I've been lurking in the background for a while,  although I've nearly posted and asked questions a couple times I've googled my question and found my answer but I remember how good the community is here on SGL and I'd like to be a part of that again

Great to see some familiar faces still here! 🙂

Mike

• Like 1

• 1 month later...