Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Affinity photo 50% discont

Viktiste

I  use all three parts of the Affinity suite. The latest version 1.9 is a bit temperamental but an update should hopefully settle things down.

As for a video editor, I am using Open Shot since Serif ceased developing MoviePlus X6.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank the Troll said:

Be silly not  too at the current silly price, even at full price they are still a bargin

Couldn't agree more Frank. 

I switched from PS 6 to Affinity a while ago because of the lack of camera RAW support for newer models, best thing I ever did.

Alan

• Like 1

I have Just bought this AFFINITY PHOTO software and is it just me, but I find the new Astro tools with full stacking and calibration features superb, after trying a few stacks in it and watching a few videos... and also thinking of stopping my yearly fee to APP and moving to this, as it is a real all in one solution...am I on my own with this thinking...? 🤔😀

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...