Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Takahashi TSA102S refractor

I am thinking about selling my TSA102S when the Covid situation improves but am unsure what price to ask for it.

It’s in mint condition mechanically and optically and has dual William Optics tube rings mounted to a William Optics Vixen type dovetail and a carry handle, a Tak finder bracket, GSO 50mm RA finder and an Astrozap flexible dew shield.

What would be a realistic sales price - any help would be appreciated 🙂

12 minutes ago, dweller25 said:

I am thinking about selling my TSA102S when the Covid situation improves but am unsure what price to ask for it.

It’s in mint condition mechanically and optically and has dual William Optics tube rings mounted to a William Optics Vixen type dovetail and a carry handle, a Tak finder bracket, GSO 50mm RA finder and an Astrozap flexible dew shield.

I wish I hadn’t seen this 😊

I’d give you a fiver 🤣

Although I’ve never used one, their reputation is second to none in the 4-inch class.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, dweller25 said:

The “S” has a sliding dew shield, the “N” does not.

I see, I guess that makes mine an S then, i wasn't aware there were two  types.

Thanks! carry on, Jeremy, I know your fangs are out 🤣

Edited by Sunshine
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dweller25 said:

Are you planning to include the handle?

😊

• Haha 2

TSA102 in mint condition with all the other bits. I'd say £2,400 based on the price of a brand new FC100DZ, LZOS 100/800 and LZOS 105/650. I'm sure it will be gone in just a few minutes after you post the ad.

Edited by KP82
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, KP82 said:

TSA102 in mint condition with all the other bits. I'd say £2,400 based on the price of a brand new FC100DZ, LZOS 100/800 and LZOS 105/650. I'm sure it will be gone in just a few minutes after you post the ad.

Thank you 👍

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Oh my gosh, we say same here I just didn’t make the connection as it made no sense to me, I thought $5 or five thousand. One is preposterous and one is too high so I thought maybe it meant something else lol.

By the way, I understand TSA 102’s make wonderful binoculars. Offer him $5 CDN 😊

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mikeDnight said:

According to some on CN, the FC100DZ might not be available in the state's until August. That could mean a TSA 102 in top condition would bring a high price.

Over £100! 

You could step up to a TSA 102 and no one would notice in the immediate vicinity....😃😄😊

• Haha 2

Just now, Deadlake said:

You could step up to a TSA 102 and no one would notice in the immediate vicinity....😃😄😊

I'd be happy to if David feels sorry for me and accepts my three figure offer. Somehow though I think he's far too ruthless and will demand just a little bit more.

• Haha 1