SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ZWO Asi website - Software & Manuals

Peter_D

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if they can access the Software and Manuals sections from the homepage? I get an access denied message (since yesterday) and just wondering if it's the same for everyone.

I bought a new asi224mc and I'm a little disappointed I can't set it up 😐

Clear skies

Peter

Thanks for the feedback.

I just tried on my mobile also and I get the same error so it's not machine specific my end. I've sent them a mail too.

It's frustrating - I'm all for getting rid of download CDs but at least make sure your (new) customers can access the online files. 

PS I'm in Germany. Would my location have any bearing on why I can't gain access?

IMG_20210116_102128.jpg

Edited by Peter_D

I've just tried and can access but just a few days ago I received an error when trying to access the manuals.  I did manage to circumnavigate the problem to find the manual I needed by going to the product in question and clicking on the manual link from that page.  

Jem

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Peter_D said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I just tried on my mobile also and I get the same error so it's not machine specific my end. I've sent them a mail too.

It's frustrating - I'm all for getting rid of download CDs but at least make sure your (new) customers can access the online files. 

PS I'm in Germany. Would my location have any bearing on why I can't gain access?

IMG_20210116_102128.jpg

The url you are using in the browser window is incorrect. Does https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/software-drivers work for you?

• Thanks 1

On 16/01/2021 at 09:21, Peter_D said:

Thanks for the feedback.

IMG_20210116_102128.jpg

I have had this issue also

8 minutes ago, Richard Wesson said:

Interestingly, I have just tried to access it from the link and I get page saying 'Error establishing a database connection'

The site appears to be kaput even their online shop! I'm sure as you can't buy anything direct they will get it back quickly.

14 minutes ago, Dean Hale said:

The site appears to be kaput even their online shop! I'm sure as you can't buy anything direct they will get it back quickly.

Yes - managed to get into the front end of the site on another computer, but internal links give an error page.