Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Online buying

8 hours ago, johninderby said:

Think all the UK dealers are waiting for stock.

No problem getting the kit from Germany but like everything SW way more than the UK price.

https://www.astroshop.eu/goto-kits/skywatcher-heq-5-pro-synscan-goto-upgrade-kit/p,5791

That's the upgrade for the old HEQ5 not the EQ5 Synscan upgrade.

3 hours ago, Starwatcher2001 said:

The bottom picture in Anthony's post shows an extra plastic leg bracket, and between the cables (next to the cig adapter) looks to be an oblong gizmo that's also missing from the image above. not sure if any of that is relevant.

that's the holder for the motor controller box. Likely it may be present but not pictured. For reference the kit fitted to my older black EQ5 is marked as EQ3/EQ5 on the box it came in but as mentioned, ask the vendor to confirm it would fit, only way you will know for sure.

oops just revisited the  pics and yes, small rectangular piece, no idea what that may be, I don't recognise it from the one I have which has been moved from one EQ5 to the other. Sadly I don't have the serial cable as it was bought already fitted but dod come with the original box and destructions etc.

Edited by DaveL59