Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New scope budget has been reduced!!

No you have to decide whether to go for the boring old blue tube Skywatcher so it looks like you've bought a Startravel 102. Or go with the gold tube/white fittings which looks a little odd. Why couldn't Synta come up with some nicer colours for the ED's? Plain black would be perfect!

Good luck with your choice. I agree with Martin, £50 is lost in the budget very quickly.

Russ

I emailed that one yesterday and it had already gone!!.. nice try. I have now read and taken in the details on the 66 semi. I've emailed the guy to see if its still avaialble.

I just can't bring myself to buy a GOLD (bling,bling) skywatcher OTA....ED or not!.. just can't do it.

One last hope of a good ED!!! :lol:

http://www.telescopes.com/site_search/overstock.php?keywords=telescope&cat=&brand=&display=grid&sort=&lp=200&hp=500

Unreal price!!.. awaiting reply that they will ship this to me (the standard UK ship rate is $56)... this makes it a real bargin (if this is the case. Just picked up a few reviews, they seem to like it.

Yes they say spotting scope the review I read said its basically an ED80 in a nice Black tube!!!.

Anyway, I've started email dicussions on buying a WO scope with them now... they seem nice people and are happy to ship!! (looking to save £100)

Great!

Archived