Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AR2765-05-06-20

Davey-T

Don't know why I bothered, must have been the lure of a real spot after all this time, had a shower then bit of blue sky so rushed around setting up seeing black clouds approaching, didn't have time to orientate the camera, took a couple of short ROI vid's, not sure if the Quark LED actually turned green, forgot to check, then whizzed it all back indoors as the rain started. 😂

Dave

Looks even worse uploaded, should have coloured it in 😁

AR2765-05-06-20.png.9bf45afb64135681303fdcd6690446e2.png

AR-invert.png.9e1dc1b28247fbc15eb8bc1437fd478e.png

Edited by Davey-T
  • Like 11

great shots Dave, darn weather beat me mate, hope we get better tomorrow. on a diff note canon had just picked my 2000d up today its only took them 13 weeks with a bit of luck ill get it back by Christmas 😀 well done for catching that spot in this weather. charl.

• Like 1

Yeay, a spot! At least you can get your kit out and in quickly! 😳🤭 Takes me at least 30 - 40 minutes (must start planning for an obsy).

I might try and have a go at this tomorrow. As someone else said in another post, it will give me something to focus the 'scope on!