SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New ioptron cem 70?

newbie alert

2 hours ago, Autoglassman said:

Flo, Steve, where is it? 😳😁

They are here. We have stock of both models at our warehouse. Have just been soooo busy. Sorry 😟 

It isn't only the CEM70. We have lots of new products piling up waiting for an opportunity to add them to our website and announce them. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, FLO said:

It isn't only the CEM70. We have lots of new products piling up waiting for an opportunity to add them to our website and announce them. 

Well what you doing here then? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stuart1971 said:

TBH, I am in the market to look at buying one of these mounts... NOW, and don’t really want to go looking elsewhere.... 😉😉

I’m the same, just itching to pull the trigger! Flo have my sale for this as with all my astro gear. Just waiting for the listings because it’s never just a mount to buy. There’s always some accessory/accessories required. 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FLO said:

Now you’re just teasing us 😁