NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Business as Usual?

1 minute ago, andrew s said:

Strangely,  I am struggling to imagine you in fully lycra Jeremy. Could you post a picture?

Regards Andrew 

Now that's not a pretty image, Andrew.

I must say that I am not a Lycrist and never shall be. I positively refuse to wear the dreaded stuff. 

I wear scruffy shorts, or jogging bottoms, and a tee-shirt. Oh, and a high vis vest over the top. Dreadful sight. No pics of that to protect those of a nervous disposition.

I will however post a pic from my cycle route this morning: view of the fields towards Peckforton Castle

3db58c68-ee22-4a65-8b69-e88b6b17afe5.JPG.3fbaa1a98d9844dc4dc627c3da0a9286.JPG

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jimjam11 said:

Bike shops?????

At a time of global crisis what I really must do is go bike shopping...

There are a lot of people I know who have not got cars and they have signed up for the NHS help and will be delivering pharmacy items to people who cannot get out. Guess it is for buying bikes and servicing?

This really is strange times indeed. I'm half in the office, half home. I'm responsible for keep our homeworkers working.. I have to say I'm exhausted, but keep getting appreciation from the 50 home workers all the time. I have 100% sympathy for those home working etc.... Its not smooth sailing & taxing at best. But feel I'm doing my bit for keeping them guys in a job and being paid.

Proud...but tired..

Best to all and stay safe at this crazy insane time. Glad we have the treat of clear skies a little longer mind.

Rob

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, russ.will said:

@FLOAre you answering emails? I sent in an enquiry about Helios observation binos this morning. :)

Russ

Well. Hey. I remember you! Where've you been? 🙂 

Don't worry. If you emailed us this morning then myself or a colleague will reply today. 

Steve 

4 minutes ago, FLO said:

Well. Hey. I remember you! Where've you been? 🙂 

Don't worry. If you emailed us this morning then myself or a colleague will reply today. 

Steve 

Smashing. I wouldn't want you to run out of stock choice! Gotan itchy debit card here. :)

Where? Divorced the wife, but interim arrangements lacked a garden. Once that was sorted, the new 'we' got a house with a garden and a house in avery dark part of Normandy. The latter may sound a bit grand, but it cost less than a caravan on a decent plot on the Norfolk coast. Of course, it's out of bounds at the moment....

Russ 

Edited by russ.will