Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Photoshop

martin_h

I had the same thing, I bought what I thought was a genuine copy for £1600, turns out the company were con artists and I now have to pay £48.99 a month for the full version, I was not happy and reported to Action Fraud and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

26 minutes ago, Jkulin said:

I had the same thing, I bought what I thought was a genuine copy for £1600, turns out the company were con artists and I now have to pay £48.99 a month for the full version, I was not happy and reported to Action Fraud and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

£48 A month! 

Think mine £10 per month..

• Like 1

Yes I paid for the £10 a month Creative Cloud Photography plan that give 20GB cloud space - I don't use that part. It was slightly (haha) cheaper for annual - with VAT it was £119.21. A saving of 79p! I might be able to buy a tiny Mars bar with the $$$$ I've saved.

CC Photography gives  Photoshop and the always useful Bridge (cept both still won't open FIT files), LR, LR Classic, something called XD (dunno what that is), Premiere Rush (no idea what that is either) and Fresco (New Power for the paintbrush)

4 hours ago, Jkulin said:

Ouch!  £1600! Frankly I'm disgusted Action Fraud can't  do anything about it. What's the point of them? I can understand they can't do anything about your specific case maybe, but in general if the company are selling  something fraudulently shouldn't AF be doing something to get the company shut down or whatever. Are they still advertising? 

1 hour ago, Ouroboros said:

Ouch!  £1600! Frankly I'm disgusted Action Fraud can't  do anything about it. What's the point of them? I can understand they can't do anything about your specific case maybe, but in general if the company are selling  something fraudulently shouldn't AF be doing something to get the company shut down or whatever. Are they still advertising? 

The company I got mine from have dissapeared it seems.