Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

12" Meade SCT - for under a grand !!!

John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LX200GPS isn't that old, can't be sure but I got mine secondhand in spring 2006, and it was about 1 year old then. It looks a great deal...if I didn't already have one I'd have bitten his hand off!!

Cheers

Rob

Sorry Chris but I`m not available for meetings because i have a big project to finish until Christmas and i will not be able for meetings,this is the reason that I have accepted to pay the shipping costs .. I will support all fees and i will pay for insurance .. You will have 5 days for test the scope,if you like , you will keep if not you will send it back and I will return the money in the same day .

The delivery will be done in max 12 hours after payment is clear ....

This are my terms,if you accept and if you are ready to start the deal E-mail me back your full name and address for the shipping.

Thank you

Unfortunately, that's what I'm thinking. :D Damn shame - if I could have been certain that it was all legit and been able to view it, I'd have bitten their hand off for it. It's not often the wife says yes to buying something - I normally buy first and ask later! :) It wouldn't have been quite so bad if they'd take payment by credit card, at least then there'd be some protection (I think).

I would treat this with the utmost caution. If it is in this country, I would insist on collect and pay only. If they didn't agree to that, then No Deal. At the price it is being offered, you could afford to travel to pick it up.

Ron. :)

That looks as dodgy as hell. As dodgy as the offer i received for my wanted ad. I placed a wanted ad for a 17mm Speers and had someone reply. They offered me exactly what i wanted at a great price. Yet were too busy to photograph it, too busy to take a call and would only accept a wire transfer. But they would cover all postage and insurance. Sound familiar! Needless to say i declined their generous offer.

The scams are rife.....must be Christmas.

Archived