NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M33 - Another 2 hours Data...Getting there?

Psychobilly

I can see thats turning into a labour of love :)

I Can't wait to see your marathon effort either :p although its nice to have an early evening target so adding a few hours here and there isn't to badfor it...

lets see what another 90 mins does to M45 next...

Cheers to the rest of you as well - I am reasonably pleased with the way its going...especially after last night :D

Billy...

Good luck with the weather Kev...

Take some crackers for me buddy while i'm away...

Looks I called it a night too early looked outside and its clear again going to hit the sack soon as I am up your kneck of the woods a day earlier than expected checking out the kit for the rally etc..

Billy...

yeah I have a set of build up images... what i might do is show stacks of data 1 hour apart... leading up to the finished image...

But for people who worry about matching framing night to night...

Two night data for this one were 30 degrees apart and the third is about by about 5 degrees but DSS just sorts it all out...infact there is something to be said for deliberately offsetting the center of the FOV for each session as it helps mask any dust marks etc ...

heres the composite the posted image is a crop from the center...

10713_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Billy...

Archived