Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Nijmegen, NL

Roadrunr

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Roadrunr ,welcome here , I'm from Dordrecht, around 100km away from you.

Do you have good places for observation there?

In my backyard is Bortle 8,because of light pollution ,but outside the city can be Bortle 5,closer to the sea can have B4.

How is in your place?

44 minutes ago, Nojus said:

Hi Roadrunr ,welcome here , I'm from Dordrecht, around 100km away from you.

Do you have good places for observation there?

In my backyard is Bortle 8,because of light pollution ,but outside the city can be Bortle 5,closer to the see can have B4.

How is in your place?

Hi Hojus, thanks for the welcome.

To answer your question, not yet, I am in the proses for buying my hardware, and had no clear sky yet :(, I am at the  suburbs of Nijmegen, I have good hopes, my planis to go from big (sun, moon) to further away and further and further ;)

I have so much to learn.. in so littel time, to name one, you use the word Bortle 8, 5, B4, I do not know this yet but I think it means how much light polution here is I (will google it later) and I will have  learned something :) 

-Pim-

35 minutes ago, Spikey said:

Welcome to the forum. You've got me thinking about blisters! I've done the March 4 times in the 1980s ! 

Thank you and I know what you mean, as an civilian or Millitary?

:) -Pim-

knuppel.jpg

Archived