Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Venus to the left of me, Jupiter to the right...

Looked out early this morning whilst letting the dog out and saw this lovely composition. Nature sure does line things up nicely sometimes. 

As they say the best camera in the world is the one you have on you so thus is taken with my iPhone XS Max. Didn’t have time to go rummaging around for anything more substantial. 

6E994860-39D4-46E9-9B1B-697095DE2F95.jpeg

3 hours ago, Astro Imp said:

Love it!!! The composition with the houses in the foreground is great. Was this just a lucky shot or did you deliberately line this up.

Mainly luck - those houses are down the side of my garden so didn’t have much choice and I just happened to look out when the moon was between them like that. 

Didnt even know the event was occurring to be honest. I’ve been looking at Venus and Jupiter together for a few mornings now but didn’t realise the moon was going to join the party :) 

Archived